Photo: Stuart Anderson MP with leaders from TLC College in Wolverhampton.
I recognise the vital role that charities and local organisations play in helping constituents who are at points of crisis and in supporting them to build a better future. regularly undertake fundraising activities and supports local charities for applications to funding opportunities.
Every week, I love to visit different organisations in Wolverhampton.
Here are some of the organisations that Stuart has visited in person or virtually during Covid-19.
- Aldersley Leisure Centre (Food Distribution Centre)
- Asylum Art Gallery
- Baby Blues Appeal
- Boundary Way
- British Obesity Society
- City of Sanctuary
- Citizen’s Advice
- Good Shepherd Ministry
- Haven Refuge
- MS Therapy Centre
- National Brownfield Institute
- Painting in Penn
- Penn Hospital – Dementia Positive Participation Launch
- Sikh Toy Appeal
- The Way Youth Zone
- TLC College
- Wolverhampton Fair Trade Partnership
- Wightwick Manor
- Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
- Wolverhampton Muslim Forum
- Wolverhampton Rotary Club
- Wolverhampton Wanderer’s Foundation
- Youth Parliament
If you would like Stuart to visit, please get in touch with Stuart and his team.