As a parent of five children, I recognise the transformative impact that access to a high-quality standard of education and caring teachers can have. I have made building better futures for young people one of my key priorities.
I have been campaigning to level up funding for schools in Wolverhampton and to ensure that effective policies are in place to help recruit and retain excellent teachers. I love to visit different schools in my constituency. I am keen to engage younger members of the community with my work as an MP and I have been promoting initiatives and competitions that he has run with all of the schools in his constituency.
- Staff of primary or secondary schools, nurseries and colleges
- Secondary school pupils and college students
- Members of households, childcare or support bubbles of pupils, students and staff of schools, nurseries and colleges
- Get a test through your employer
- Take a test at a rapid lateral flow test site
- Collect test kits
- Order home test kits online
- Related occupations
- What twice-weekly testing involves
- If your lateral flow test result is positive
- If your lateral flow test is negative
- If you have coronavirus symptoms
Here are some of the education settings that Stuart has visited in person or virtually during Covid-19.
- City of Wolverhampton College
- Dunstall Hill Primary School
- Highfields School
- Penn Hall School
- Pennfields School
- St Jude's Primary School
- Springdale Primary School
- Smestow School
- Tettenhall Wood School
- The King’s C of E School
- The Royal School
University of Wolverhampton
- Warstones Primary School
- West Park Primary School
- Woodthorne Primary
- Wolverhampton Grammar School
If you would like Stuart to visit your education settings, please get in touch with Stuart and his team.